Jordan is passionate about providing practical and timely advice on complex litigation matters.
Jordan is persistent and proactive in his approach and is results-driven. He takes a principled approach to ensuring access to justice by focusing on the merits of each case. Jordan has appeared as counsel before all levels of Courts in Ontario. His practice covers insurance and commercial litigation matters, including property and casualty claims, construction, maritime, products liability and insurance coverage issues.
Jordan attended York University in Toronto where he majored in philosphy. He obtained his LLB from the University of Windsor. Jordan is a Notary Public in the Province of Ontario and is a graduate of the Rapport Leadership Program. Jordan proudly co-chairs the annual Top Pair poker tournament in Toronto, which raises funds for breast cancer awareness and research.
Some of Jordan’s recent speaking engagements include:
- Panelist at the 17th Annual Update: Personal Injury Law and Practice 2022, March 29, 2022
- Speaker at the Medico-Legal Society of Toronto Spring Bouquet, March 9, 2021
A snapshot of decisions from some of Jordan’s cases:
- Henry v Thyssenkrupp Elevator (Canada) Limited, 2018 ONSC 1659
- Augspols v. G. Bates Plumbing and Intact Insurance Co., 2018 ONSC 7038
- Carnovale v Longo Brothers Fruit Markets Inc., 2017 ONSC 4131
- Suhaag Jewellers Ltd. v. Alarm Factory Inc. (AFC Advance Integration), 2016 ONCA 33
- Meadowlarke Stables v. Lucas 2008 CarswellOnt 8277, 175 A.C.W.S. (3d) 1052
- Podgornaja v. Maccione, 2007 CanLII 15803 (ON SC)